Not sure really what to say here.. I know I haven’t been posting as frequently as I had before Ari was born.. I know I apologize for that a lot also.. But I think I’m done..
Apologizing. At least for not posting enough.
I’ve said it before, but my main goal for this blog is to log the many blessings of life, sharing a few tips and tricks along the way.
It’s crazy how quickly time passes after having a baby. Scheduling is a must and most things run off of your nursing schedule. The only way to get things done is by prioritizing thoroughly. Like, ridiculously thoroughly. So often, blogging falls off the list.
It kinda makes me feel guilty when I don’t get a post out on time.
But, I’m done letting it steal my joy. I will post when I can. End of story.
Whew. Glad I got that off my chest.
Now that I’m finished with my melodramatic spill, we can talk about more important things. Except, I don’t have much to say at the moment… So here are a few goals and randoms.
- Aria is 4 months old! She’s teething… Or at least I think she’s teething because she’s been extra fussy the past few days. Maybe it’s gas. She can roll both directions like a pro now! She’s getting balder everyday, and we think she has two dimples instead of just the one her daddy and I have.
- I got a mini van.. I’ve always said I’d never own one—now it’s my first vehicle. I’m really grateful for all God’s blessings, even the less attractive ones. But I oddly love it.
- I rearranged the house today, just to put everything back the way it was at first!
- I have a lot of projects I want to begin tomorrow.. A leather journal cover, baby bows, a camera bag, fixing a pair of overalls, up-cycling a vintage chair, make teething toys, and draft a new dress pattern that has been rolling around in my head for a week now.
- I probably won’t get past the journal cover.
- Sissy and I are beginning a business venture together. I’m stoked. Although it’s been slightly difficult getting things off the ground.
- I got a camera—and I’m in over my head on how to use it. But it’s great. An Olympus Em-10. SEND HELP.
- I’ve been ardently trying to grab hold of joy.. But more on that later.
- I plan to completely redecorate my house and paint half of it white.
- I love Curly. A lot!