Humans. It’s April already! Where is the time going?!
It’s crazy to think that we’ve already been through a quarter of this year.
Anyways, because my little babe is due next month, I thought I’d share my April goal list. It’s pretty long, including some business plans.
But we are all friends here, so I guess I’m ready to share some goals I’ve been working on. Although, they are apt to change time wise, because. .
Proverbs 27:1 “Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest now what a day may bring forth.”
I’m really trying to balance my dreams in the way of working diligently toward them, but also holding them with a loosely, being more focused on God’s will and plan for my life than my own.
Okay, with that disclaimer off my chest, let’s get into it.
April Goal List:
- Deep clean the entire house
- Make baby hats and swaddles
- Plan freezer meals
- Finish purchasing baby things
- Finish baby closet
- Make baby bed (Honey do) 😉
- Pack Labor bag & Baby bag
- Make 15 things to sale
- Work 30 hours on my business
- Draft 2 bag patterns
- Finish eCourse. . What?!
- Scrubbing window seals, windows, blinds, and washing curtains
- Vacuuming the base boards and ceiling. (Making sure to get all of those pesky cob webs and dust bunnies)
- Vacuum underneath ALL furniture. (Couch, tables, beds, nightstands, etc.)
- Dust on top of the refrigerator, cupboard, and any other tall appliance that gets dusty and forgotten.
- Scrub your showers and tubs. From ceiling to floor.
- Wash toilets. (I mean get down and dirty with it. Scrubbing the toilet bowl as well as the entire outside, including the floors and wall behind.
- Wash ceiling fans thoroughly.
- Wash all air vents.
- Clean out the refrigerator/freezer scrubbing the entire interior.
- Vacuum behind washer and dryer, also, vacuuming the filter area of the dryer.
- Soak all of the trash cans in bleach water.
- Move all winter clothing to storage and vacuum out the closet floors.
- Mop your floors.