Okay, I normally make a list of about 7-12 goals to work towards at the beginning of each month, but this month is different.
So to make things interesting, I’m posting this, more for accountability than anything else.
Tips that I am going I try:
- Move alarm to another side of the room and wake up to a song I actually enjoy
- Stand up and open the windows // guys. Stop laughing. This is seriouse stuff.
- Wash face immediately // this actually works really well for me.
- Make my bed before coffee // I know right?!
- Start a load of laundry
- Have my devotions on a made bed // while cuddling a throw blanket, of course.
- Make breakfast // Often, I have enough quick, nutritious foods on hand, that Curly grabs on his way out in the morning, but I want to cook breakfast– not rely on these easy outs. . Often. 😉
Now enjoy this epic, Easy Gluten Free Oat Waffle Recipe. They’re seriously delicious.
P.S. Shout out to my sissy turning 24 today! 🙂