Recently, Curly and I have been visiting local cities and trying fancy Deli restaurants, as well as coffee shops. It’s seriously one of my absolute favorite things to do.
inspire [in-spahyuh r]
verb (used with object), inspired, inspiring
1. To fill with animating, quickening, or exalting with influence
2. To produce or arouse (a feeling, thought, etc.)
3. To fill or affect with a specified feeling, thought, etc.
4. To influence or impel
Boy. Do I relate to that one.
When I am strongly struck with inspiration, I feel like I’ve literally been impelled– at first, I lose my breath, then my focus, and all at once, they return, accompanied by an incredible motivation.
• the beginning of a new season, month, or year
• Curly listening to my rambles as if I could actually accomplish my gigantic pipe dreams
• new supplies or crafting materials
• a thorough list
” I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you”
“Is it just me? Am I seeing things? Or does the way we breathe, make perfect sense? ‘Cause I could start fires, with what I feel for you. The sun would fade out, but we’d see it through.”
“The best time for new beginnings is now.”
“I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord.” Inspired by Psalms 27:13-14
• Beanie // H&M $5
• Tunic // old navy $6
• Jacket // Vinted $15
• Jeans // Vinted $3
•Booties // Sierra Trading Post $40
That’s all I’ve got.
To a good week, friends.
P.s. Reach for those cookies. . But remember who the goodness comes from.