I’m trying to correlate the day of the month with the post, and seeings how seventeen is my favorite number, and today is the seventeenth, I’m going to be cheesy, so bear with.
I figured I would do 17 favorites. But I can’t ever pick a favorite song, so I’m going to start with my top five favorite songs and work from there.
Here it goes.
1. Never Letting Go (the song Curly wrote for me, obviously)
2. Fires by CerealBox Presents
3. In Christ Alone
4. All Too Well by Taylor Swift
5. Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
//that’s not EVEN scratching the surface, I’m going to have to write a post on my music and playlists because I’m obsessed. Seriously. I don’t even think this is an accurate five songs. There are just so many more and the longer I look the more I’m convinced I can’t just pick five.
6. Spirit (Stallion of the Cimarron)
• Food and dessert
7. Burger and fries
9. Cookies/ice cream
• Parts of nature
10. The moon and stars
11. Heck, the entire sky in all of its forms.
12. 1,000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp
• Verse of the bible and quote
13. Matthew 17:20
“And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”
14. “Courage, dear heart.” C. S. Lewis
“As if you were on fire from within, the moon lives in the lining of your skin.”
(I have too many favorites!)
15. Deep, deep, deep, dark blue. Almost black. But blue. 🙂
• Pass time
17. I can’t pick between making things or watching the night sky and learning the names of the stars and constellations.